Saturday 2 January 2016

An Ode To A Fond Memory.

 
Moments ago I believed nobody could be as excited as me about Star wars, moments later I knew I was going to long, far too much, for something other than Star Wars.
Do you just look at somebody and be like damn, I think you can hold me?
A very brief and dramatic encounter, you were in that Vader like mask(turned out to be Ren's) hopping around making people giggle, dang I happened to be one of them. I really could sense the force strong with you.
An ephemeral look in the eye and off went the mask *tries forgetting that look*
Nobody has really been able to define beauty, but there you were, an embodiment to the undefinable. With eyes far more scenic than the hills, I’d like to believe not many make it to the top. Your eyes complete with light, you were up with this glee, comprehensive of notorious intentions that made me forget all the trouble in the world, for that moment at least.
I could pass these merciless decades watching your nonchalant, incessant laughter. I’m sure because while you appeared as naïve as a child, your mesmerizing smile slayed me like a Sorcerer’s wicked tool.
I don’t know what was so divine about you or the magic potion that you might have used but I could feel it bring back life to my lost self, something gone for long, and for good. Alas! Turns out you brought it only to take it back with you. Again, with this brief episode only to motivate me to complete me.
How could you look so suave and feel so gentle at the same time?
Expect the unexpected I thought as  you swung around commenting, ‘Isn’t irony the thing we love the most about Star Wars?’, about life too ,I wanted to add as I disregarded you with an apparently curt smile.
I knew you were looking for me as I suddenly disappeared because I saw you from afar, as I left. I left though because I knew that, while you'll hold me high, you'd drop me too hard.
I know you are never going to be able to read this but if you do, this is just in the hope that we get the farewell we deserved.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. That's the word, lovely❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete